The safety of our fans is our top priority. All persons entering the Stranahan Theater will be subjected to a bag check and screening.
We encourage you to arrive early to allow time to park and to go through the security process upon entering the facility.
THERE IS NO RE-ENTRY TO THE FACILITY. ONCE YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH SCREENING.
TICKETS WILL BE SCANNED AT THE FACILTY ENTRANCE DOORS.
YOU MUST HAVE A TICKET TO ENTER THE FACILITY.
Bags larger than 1/4″ x 14″ x 6″ are not permitted inside the Theater. Diaper and medical bags are permitted. No Professional cameras of any kind.
List of items that are not allowed in the THEATER:
- Food or beverage, including cans, bottles, coolers, or other similar containers
- Laser pens / pointers or laser products
- Weapons of any kind
- Cigarettes or e-cigarettes ARE NOT ALLOWED inside the Theater
NO SMOKING , NO E-CIGARETTES, NO RE-ENTRY
- Aerosol spray cans
- Tools (wrenches / pliers)
- Pets (except CERTIFIED service animals, NOT COMFORT PETS)
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by building management