The safety of our fans is our top priority. All persons entering the Stranahan Theater will be subjected to a bag check and screening.
We encourage you to arrive early to allow time to park and to go through the security process upon entering the facility.
THERE IS NO RE-ENTRY TO THE FACILITY. ONCE YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH SCREENING.
YOU MUST HAVE A TICKET TO ENTER THE FACILITY.
TICKETS WILL BE SCANNED ONCE INSIDE THE FACILTY.
Effective January 1, 2023, the Stranahan Theater will require all purses and bags to be no larger than 6.5” x 4.5” x 6”. Diaper bags and medical bags will still be allowed. This will allow faster entry into our venue. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!!
List of items that are not allowed in the Theater:
- Food or beverage, including cans, bottles, coolers, or other similar containers
- Laser pens / pointers or laser products
- Weapons of any kind
- Smoking of cigarettes or e-cigarettes ARE NOT ALLOWED inside the Theater
- Aerosol spray cans
- Pets (except CERTIFIED service animals, NOT COMFORT PETS)
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by building management.
The Stranahan Theater and Great Hall is not responsible for lost or stolen items left unattended in your vehicle or away from your person.